Friday, July 11, 2008

Two days before CLP

I am feeling hungry. Its two days to the darn exam, but I just can't sit my butt down and study. Its almost like I have given up hope. I don't see myself after exams. Its almost as if I really fell down the LRT steps and died *this is how I picture myself leaving for good*

I can only remember procedure. My cases suck. I hate chinese names. I hate all those parents out there who
a. give their kids chinese names and
b. contribute to criminal statistics
c. become vexatious litigants and pass on the litigacious genes

I might as well go and force myself now.

On the bright side, it'd be my last Friday as a student. After today, I'd be a grape planter, then on to being a sampah masyarakat.

Sigh...............

4 comments:

tranquility said...

impossible to plan grapes in malaysia...unless virtually

C.ome L.ets P.ray..

debibo said...

can plant grapes in cameron highlands right? then learn how to make scones as well and we'll come visit you :p

tort and contract tomorrow... all that's in my head is appalasamy a/l bodoyah. how's that for a name?

cns said...

what on earth is vexatious litigants? at least when u leave your student days, u have the option of being a subtitler in Malaysia.

* sample of true subtitling on local TV -

English voice: (as an arrow aims toward the target, the hero cries) Duck!

Malay subtitling: Itik!

cns said...

Did you read this?
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/7/16/nation/20080716200545&sec=nation

Some were not fortunate enough to sit for the exam.