Monday, June 2, 2008

Trip to Singapore

Thanks to one Foto_Knight, I have discovered how to get out of Senai Airport and straight on to Singapore.

Here's what I will do:-

  1. Arrive at Senai at 9am.
  2. Go to the counter selling bus tickets to Kota Raya. Price: RM8 *to think I left horrible KL Kota Raya to come to another Kota Raya! Ugh*
  3. Arrive at Kota Raya and look around for bus no. 160, 170, 950 or the Causeway Link *I wonder if the crooked bridge had been built, thr may hv been a crooked bus with crooks for drivers. But then again, aren't most bus drivers crooks?! Gasp.. wat a sweeping stmt!*
  4. Ahh... Singapore here I kambing!
If I meet with an accident on the way, I will be awarded a conventional sum of RM3000-RM5000 for lacerations and swelling, per Lee Ann v. Mohd Shaari. If you're reading this, pls pray for journeying mercies. Don't just sit on ur fat ass and read.

No comments: