Thursday, June 25, 2009

Completion of the chambering phase

WoW! 2 more weeks to go before I complete the "licence to be stupid" phase. Time passed by SO fast. Amazing. Here I was counting the days numbering in the 100s, and now, its merely a fortnight away.

I think chambering was a blast. I had a cool gang. It was the 4 of us, against the world. It was like re-enacting Grey's Anatomy. Only in real life, in Damansara Heights. Our group dynamics was awesome. One drove like a bat out of hell, and I loved her the most. Another tried to boost my asthma and was afraid of the dark. And boy, was she tall! The 3rd one was initially a jungle insect with a non-existent social life. It was him and his shell. Everytime, he'd just jut his neck out, play peek-a-boo, and crawl back under his shell. He's improved by leaps and bounds. He is brave enough to walk into an LA's room and put on some Burberry lotion (expensive feminine hand lotion) and walk around the office smelling distinctively of that LA.

I also met my twin, who shares my birthday. We are very alike. Both quiet and shy. I met a host of other wacky people.. someone who went down to the court canteen and flirts with the nasi lemak stall seller. Then tells me to get a band in church to write a song titled "Nasi Lemak Sex, Sambal vagina". How much more random can u get?? Haha..

If there was anything about chambering I could ever change... it'd be the work I did. I wish I had more exposure to IT. I loved doing the piece on "risks associated with data migration".

And lastly but not least, I love u Birdshit. I was planning to trade u in, but I think I'll keep u a little longer. Though I don't knw why u sound so loud now. Pa says u sound like u're running on diesel...

No comments: