Sunday, June 17, 2007

The day before work

Ok, lemme complain abit. I hate titles. Why do I need a title for every blog I write? *shucks*
I think Dom lost his sim-card. Which spells silence from that part of Subang.. tee..hee

Now back to news about yours truly: I ahem... start work tmrw. Does it suck?! Yeah! Big time. No the firm is fine.. it'd prolly be like any other place out there: admin v. exec level. *bittch, bitch, bitch* about anything under the sun!

But its the caged feeling. If I wake up tmrw and feel like turning over and going back to sleep, I'd have no choice but to get up, empty 'em bowels (don't start the Kurap off.. she can write a thesis), push some food down my esophagus and get dressed. Skip the bath.. it'd serve as a 'taste of your own medicine' to the morons on the LRT at 6pm.

Working hours from 9am to 6pm.. plus the need to stay back coz they've paid u RM800 a month. What?! Plus... u can't top this... your's truly has to wear heels... damn heels.. mind u... and all at the risk of developing scoliosis, osteoperosis, a malady suffered by the Hunchback of Notre Dame and varicose veins. Damn! Now I'd have to cancel all contracts I had with Playboy.

How would work go? People will stare at my gawd-awful huge hide as I enter and heave and sigh in my gawd-damn heels. Then I'd proceed to the registration counter and the security will need my IC.. which contains a hantu-look-alike photo.. which would prolly make the security throw up.. out comes nasi lemak.. *good.. makes security more alert!*

Lalala... I don't care. I believe 4 weeks will fly by and I shall be free again. Damn u cage!
Life sucks! Life cannot suck coz life is not a sweet! *sounds so lame.. like something Anil would say*

No comments: